PRIOR TO APPLICATION
Families deciding whether to submit an enrolment application may wish to attend a Queenwood event. There are a number of events open to the public every term that you are welcome to attend so that you can interact with the existing Queenwood community. For a list of events, please click on the appropriate calendar below:
Introductory Mornings are scheduled as follows. Bookings are accepted approximately one month in advance.
JUNIOR SCHOOL INTRODUCTORY MORNINGS
Junior School Introductory Mornings are for families applying for places in Kindergarten – Year 6 only. They involve a talk from the Principal, a tour of the Queen Street campus and morning tea with key Junior School staff members. Families applying for Years 7-12 should not book into Junior School tours.
- 18 May 2017, 8.45-10.30 Kindergarten Information Morning (FULLY BOOKED)
- 8 June 2017, 8.45-10.30 Junior School Information Morning (FULLY BOOKED)
SENIOR SCHOOL INTRODUCTORY MORNINGS (Year 7 entry) are by invitation only. Families seeking entry into Year 7 must be registered to be invited to an Introductory Day and an interview with the Principal will only be arranged after attendance.
- 25 May 2017, 8.45-10.30 Year 7 2020 Information Morning (BY INVITATION ONLY)
- 15 June 2017, 8.45-10.30 Year 7 2020 Information Morning (BY INVITATION ONLY)
SENIOR SCHOOL INTRODUCTORY MORNINGS (Years 8-11 entry)
- 25 May 2017, 8.45-10.30 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 15 June 2017, 8.45-10.30 (FULLY BOOKED)